Morocco Tuxedo Pants & Shorts
Brand Petit a Petit and Family
These slim fit pants or shorts are so versatile. They come with the fun and unique tuxedo stripe, perfect for color blocking. Or make a pair of basics for a nice looking outfit. Lots of interesting details such as double welts and slanted side pockets makes them interesting and unique. ALso they look just as good on the outside as they do on the inside.
Perfect boys and girls alike. Dress them up, dress them down... Live in them!
The Morocco pant and short pattern covers a range of sizes - from 2T to 12 years.
Level: Intermediate/ Advanced for option A&B and Beginner for option C
The pattern includes the following features:
- slim fit trousers or short length
- fun tuxedo stripe or basic smart looking pants/shorts
- 3 different possible waistbands: regular, fitted or elasticized.
- slanted side pockets
- hem facings or rolled hem option
- belt loops
- double welt pocket with or without a flap
- faux flap back pocket
- front zipper fly or faux fly
This pattern features clear and detailed computer drawn illustrations and not photos.
The PDF tutorial includes:
- 77 page PDF document including 23 pages of detailed step-by-step sewing instructions with computer illustrations of every step and 40 pages of pattern pieces
- Computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on A4 and Letter size printer paper
- Full size pattern pieces. Pattern pieces vary for each age by colour AND line style. This means they can be printed in colour or black and white.
- A0 print shop file included ( 3 pages).
- Fabric requirements and notions list
- Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
Terms include right to make to sell on a small scale homemade basis.