Mountain View Pull-on Jeans
$ 10.00 $ 8.00
Brand Itch to Stitch
Want the look of classic jeans but with less fuss? The Mountain View Pull-on Jeans are your new best friends. Made with stretch denim or twill fabric, these straight-cut jeans give you the everyday ease and comfort you crave. Pair the Mountain View with a jacket and you’ll look composed; pair them with a t-shirt and you’ll look casual. No one will ever know that they are pull-on jeans; your secret is safe with me!
Mountain View Pull-on Jeans Feature:
- Slightly high mid-rise
- Wide waistband for some tummy control
- Straight cut legs (with instructions on making slim legs)
- Four pockets
- Seam along back legs for greater shaping
- Faux fly with topstitching
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
Skill Level: Beginner+
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Mountain View Pull-on Jeans pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Use a stretch denim, twill or corduroy fabric with 20% to 30% stretch. Do not use fabric with less stretch.
Lining Use a lightweight woven fabric with or without stretch. Lining fabric is for pockets.
- Topstitching thread
- 1/2” (1 cm) wide elastic as long as your waist
- Four (4) rivets (optional)