Otium Sweater for Girls
A relaxed fit shirt with sleeve cuffs and waistband that you can easily lengthen to a tunic if you’d prefer. Create a very sweet shirt by using the low back and bow option. Or use the diagonal pocket for fun color-blocking (also very handy for dolls and teddy bears to).
Create the perfect summer shirt with the short sleeves or use the long sleeves if it is cold out. Is the weather in between? No problem, just use the 3/4 sleeve.
The pattern walks you through how to lengthen both sleeves and bodice to make it the perfect shirt. One more plus, it is beginner friendly.
– sizes 12M to 14Y
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance (3/8″- 1cm) is included
– 22 page instructions with illustrations and summary + graphic summary
– pattern file in letter size/A4
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart