Women's Penelope Pleated Camisole
Brand Laela Jeyne
The Penelope Pleated Camisole PDF Pattern is perfect for any occasion as it can be made in fabrics as dressy as silk or charmeuse or as comfortable as batiste and rayon challis. My personal favorite is rayon challis!
The top front neckline is pleated with several pleats and finished with bias tape. The middle waist is gathered with an elastic casing to give a great silhouette. The back neckline is pleated with an inverted box pleat in the center and the hem is finished with a roll hem foot on your sewing machine.The straps are spaghetti style but can be adjusted to your comfort.
All of these design features come together to make a flattering yet comfortable camisole! The camisole pairs very nicely with a cardigan and statement necklace.
The pattern includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos to illustrate each step.
- Fitting Adjustment Instructions for lengthening, shortening, and doing bust adjustments
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage, size, and finished length charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XS-XXL
- This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The Penelope Pleated pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The pattern and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!