Piper Tank Top
$ 9.00 $ 6.75
Brand Misusu Patterns
We're super excited to add the Piper Tank Top to the Misusu Patterns family! With all the different style options, you can create at least 20 different Piper Tank Tops, making it a great unisex wardrobe staple pattern. And did you see the size range? It's huge! Next to the straight basic tank top option, Piper's has 2 different back options to create a whole different look. Create a fun flirty breezy Piper with a round crew neck and crossover petal back. Or go for a more angular Piper, with a V-neck, the 5 corner pocket and the penguin tail back.
- Normal "straight" tank, Penguin tail back & Crossover petal back.
- Round crew neck or V-neck
- Normal "straight" armholes or racerback armholes.
- Back yoke
- 3 different pockets - round, square or a 5-point pocket.
Please note: blending between sizes is recommended when your child's chest and body length fall within different sizes. The tutorial provides extensive instructions on how to blend sizes.
Techniques involved include sewing with knits, straight and curved seams, attaching neckbands and armbands, sewing corners.
62 - 164 | 0-3M - 13-14Y
Tiled print at home pattern in layers (A4 & letter)
68 pages illustrated tutorial, with:
- extensive illustrated step by step tutorial
- size and body measurements chart
- finished garment measurements chart
- fabric chart
- page printing chart (only print the pages you need)
- pattern layout
- size blending, lengthening & shortening instructions
- all charts come in metric and imperial measurements
Light to medium weight jersey knits with at least 25% stretch (lycra or elastane).
For neckband and armbands: Rib knit fabric or light weight jersey lycra fabrics.
Ballpoint sewing needle
Twin needle (optional)
Sewing machine / Serger. When using a sewing machine, use a knit stitch or small zigzag stitch in place of the serged seam. Finish the seams with a big zigzag stitch