Brand Sew Sweetness
This small bag is perfect for slinging over your shoulder and carrying just the absolute essentials, when you need something easy and light. Add optional piping for a bit of visual interest, and an inner zippered divider pocket will keep things separate. Choose either the square or oval bag option.
Finished size: 9” long x 6-1/2” tall x 2-1/2” deep
- 1/2 yard of Exterior Fabric
- 1/2 yard of Lining Fabric
- 1/4 yard of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20” wide so please purchase double the amount)
- 1 yard of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- Two 1” metal rectangles
- One 6”-7” regular zipper (3# size)
- 14” zipper (any style zipper is fine, directions will be given for adjusting for zippers with wider tape)Optional, for adding piping to your bag:
- Fat quarter of solid fabric
- 2 yards of 5/32” cotton cording (I use Dritz Cable Cord)
- 2 yards Pellon Wonder Under tape –OR- fabric glue for glue basting
Copyright ©Sew Sweetness 2016
Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewist at craft fairs and on-line.