Pretty Phone Pouch
Brand Spencer Ogg
PDF sewing pattern for a cell phone cover with ear bud pocket and handy inlet for headphone jack.
This an easy pattern suitable for beginners, with options for all phone sizes
Handy phone case with three strap options
Wrist strap, cross-body or neck strap - you choose!
Fully lined, with a little wadding to save your phone from knocks
A separate pocket at the front keeps your headphones handy.
Headphones can be used whilst the phone is in its case with a handy headphone jack inlet at the bottom
Comes with full size pattern and instructions for 2 size options which covers all phone sizes
REGULAR - fits iPhones 5 6 and 7 and all phones with or without silicone protectors up to a size of
- Height 5.9" Width 3.25" Depth 0.35"
- (Height 15 cm Width 8.2 cm Depth 0.9 cm)
- XL PHONES- iPhones 6 plus, 7 plus and all XL phones up to a size of
- Height 6.7 inches Width 3.7 inches Depth 0.4 inches
- (Height 17 cm Width 9.5 cm Depth 1 cm)
9 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking cell phone case in no time.
- Instant Download
- 2 Full sized PDF patterns included
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on US letter size paper or UK A4
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
- Measurements given in inches and cm