Promise Ring Backpack
Brand Sew Sweetness
This small backpack is perfect for being on-the-go and hands-free! The backpack features solid accents to make your feature fabric pop! The straps are adjustable and clipped to the sides of the backpack. A flap with a magnetic snap closure keeps your belongings safe, and there is a zippered pocked in the lining to store your cell phone.
The pdf pattern includes 20 pages of sewing instructions, complete with 47 step-by-step color photos.
Finished Size: 9-1/2” wide x 11-1/2” tall x 5-1/2” deep
- 3/4 yard of Exterior Fabric
- 3/4 yard of Lining Fabric
- 3/4 yard of Solid Fabric for the straps and accents
- 1/2 yard of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam [Flex Foam is only 20” wide so please double the amount called for if using Flex Foam], or automotive headliner fabric)
- 2-1/2 yards of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- 7” zipper
- Invisible magnetic snap -OR- 1/2” regular magnetic snap
- 1” metal slider
- Two metal swivel clips (to hold 1” wide straps)
- Two 3/4” d-rings
- Pellon Wonder Under 1/2” wide tape (or double-sided fusible web tape)