Brand On The Cutting Floor
This pattern, as well as the Megan Shirt, has been inspired by the 70's trend. It is a very easy design that will add a great staple to your wardrobe.
It features a beautiful semi fitted jacket with flattering princess seams and an oversize lapel. The jacket comes with the optional lining and the instructions to make the Santiago Jacket with and without it. It also has two pocket options and two sleeve length options.
SEWING LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZES: 4 to 22
FABRIC REQUIREMENT: 2 to 2 1/2 yards of medium weight stretch woven for the main fabric and 1 1/4 yard of fabric for the lining and the optional in-seam pockets.
RECOMMENDED FABRIC: 3% stretch denim, cotton sateen, twill.
- 2 to 2 1/2 yards of medium weight stretch woven
- 2 small buttons for the cuffs
- 1 big button for the jacket
- 1 1/2 yard of light weight fabric for the lining (optional)
- 1/4 yard of fusible interfacing
THE FILE CONTAINS:
A PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format
A fully illustrated, easy to follow tutorial with all the information required to create this gorgeous jacket
An extra PDF pattern in Copy shop format if you want to print on a bigger page!
This pattern is delivered by email. You will received a zip file containing the files:
- PDF Pattern: 35 pages for the pattern, plus 15 pages for the lining.
- Tutorial: 31 pages.
- Copy shop ( 36" wide paper format): 2 pages