Sarah Dress and Top
Brand On The Cutting Floor
An easy and simple top and dress pattern with lots of character. You get 24 combinations in one pattern!
The Sarah pattern is thought to be a great combo for those who want to start sewing with knits and are confident on their skills. It is also great for the intermediate and advanced sewist who want to get the best value by purchasing all these options together.
You might choose from a basic top with 4 different sleeve options and 3 lengths, plus the pleated front top with 3 lengths and 4 sleeve options.
This pattern features:
• A fitted top and dress pattern with 24 combinations:
• Two bodice options (basic bodice and pleated bodice)
• Three length options ( top, short dress and long dress)
• Four sleeve options(sleeveless, square sleeve, short sleeve and long sleeve)
RECOMMENDED MATERIAL: stable knit fabric and medium weight knit such as ponte, jersey knit and scuba.
SEWING LEVEL: Confident Beginner
SIZES: 4 to 22
FABRIC REQUIREMENT: 0.85 to 2.5 yards of medium weight knit fabric .
- Coordinating cotton thread
- twin needle
- ballpoint needle
A PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format
A fully illustrated, easy to follow tutorial with all the information required to create this pattern
This pattern is delivered by email. You will received a zip file containing the files:
- Basic and pleated Top (including 4 sleeve options) 24 pages
- Basic and pleated short dress (including 4 sleeve options) 34 pages
- Basic and pleated long dress (including sleeves) 32 pages
- Sewing Tutorial: Basic top and dress option: 9 pages, Pleated top and dress option: 11 pages
- Printing instructions: 12 pages.