Squid Soft Toy
Brand Crafty Kooka
• Full size pattern (no scaling required) with a seam allowance already added
Just download, print and cut out the pattern.
• Detailed, easy to follow, step by step, well illustrated instructions.
• A list of material required
You will need:
- sewing machine
- toy stuffing
- safety eyes (23mm)
- a small piece of wadding (or batiing) for the fins: 25cm x 30cm (10''x12'')
- Main fabric: 1 and 1/" yards of cotton (a yard typically being 44''x36'')
- Accent fabric for the inside arms: 1/2 yard
- Accent fabric for the eye and eyelids: a fat eight (half a fat quarter)
Crafty Kooka is an authentic cottage industry.
All our indie sewing patterns are completely unique. We design and test all our own patterns in our workshop in rural Ireland.