Stars for the Dreamer Table Runner
$ 5.00 $ 3.75
Brand Silly Mama Quilts
This gorgeous PDF sewing pattern for a table runner was inspired by the Dreamer fabric line by Carrie Bloomston. Many of the prints in this line were used for this project.
The table runner is perfect for fat quarters or scraps.
- Assorted fat quarters (The example here used 15 prints from the Dreamer fabric line)
- Solid fat quarter for stars
- ¾ yard for backing (In the example photo three of the fat quarters were pieced for the back)
- Piece of batting 15 x 30 inches
- 1/4 yard for binding - Two 2.5 inch strips width of the fabric (The example used one of the fat quarters)
Finished size is 12.5 x 28 inches
Skill level: Confident Beginner