Sun-Kissed Sunsuit, Dress & Maxi
Brand Bella Sunshine Designs
Sunsuits are one of my favorite summer staples. They have a vintage feel that I just love. This tube top version with tie straps and ruffle details just makes me wish that summer could last all year long. The optional longer bodice ruffle gives some extra frill for those that desire it. The straps can be made as traditional tie straps or as a halter. The optional snap placket instructions are included directly in the pattern so you can make diaper changes easier. Also included are dress and maxi lengths if your little one is not a fan of rompers, but is still in love with the vintage details of this summer garment.
Sewing Level: Confident Beginner
Sizes: 6 Months to Girls 12
The following materials are required:
- Woven fabric for both main and lining – Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, cotton poplins, batistes and cotton lawns to name a few.
- 1/4” (6mm) Braided Elastic (For Leg Bands on Sunsuit Version)
- 1/2” (13mm) Braided Elastic (For Chest and Waist)
- 3 – Size 20 (12.4mm) Plastic or Metal Snaps (For Optional Snap Placket Sunsuit Version Only)
- Woven Fusible Interfacing (For Optional Snap Placket Sunsuit Version Only)