Mini Tablet Bag
Brand Spencer Ogg
Sewing pattern for Kindle or iPad mini cover, with options to fit Kindle Fire, Kobo, Nook, or just use as a cute bag!
With ear bud pocket and handy inlet for headphone jack or charging cord.
This an easy pattern suitable for beginners.
Handy Kindle or mini tablet case with three strap options: Wrist strap, cross-body or neck strap - you choose!
Fully lined, with a little wadding to save your device from knocks
A separate pocket at the front keeps your headphones or charging lead handy.
Device can be charged whilst still in its case thanks to a handy cord inlet at the bottom.
Comes with full size pattern and instructions for 2 size options
REGULAR SIZE FOR
Kindle touch, Paperwhite, Voyage, Kobo Aura and any e-readers up to 169 x 120 x 91 mm (6.7 x 4.7 x 0.35”)
LARGE SIZE FOR
Kindle keyboard, iPad mini, Kindle Fire 7 and HD8, Kobo H2O, Nook colour and Nook tablet, and any e-readers or mini tablets up to 210 x 136 x 12 mm (8.1 x 5.5 x 0.48”)
10 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking cover in no time.
- Instant Download
- 2 Full sized PDF patterns included
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on US letter size paper or UK A4
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
- Measurements given in inches and cm