Tech Bag Pattern
Brand So Sew Easy
The padded tech bag is designed for your tablet or reader, and carries it in safety along with a zipper pocket in the back for your charger, phone, wallet and more. Roomy enough to carry a tablet but smart enough to use as a purse. Tablet or tech is optional – it’s a great bag without it!
This pdf sewing pattern includes detailed instructions and pictures of every step as well as links to a step-by-step video showing you how to get a great finish in easy steps, and all the options you can consider along the way.
Finished size, approx. 9 inches wide, by 11.5 inches tall, plus strap
- Fabric – quilting weight or home décor fabrics - total 1 yard
- Fusible fleece
- Outside zipper – 10 inch or longer
- Matching thread
- Mid-weight interfacing – Shape Flex SF101 or similar for handle
- Velcro, snap or other closure of your choice
- Large round grommet – such as these 1 and 9/16th curtain grommets from Dritz
- Optional – 1 inch strap hardware (2 x D-rings, 2 x swivel clips and 1 x slider) or 2 x 1 inch rectangle rings if you want to create your own adjustable strap.