Tula A-Line Dress (Women)
Brand Laela Jeyne
The Tula A-Line Dress PDF Pattern can be used to make a timeless and attractive dress! The Tula is fitted at the shoulders and arms, then it flares out gradually and can be made in tunic, shark bite tunic, mini, knee, shark bite knee, midi, and maxi lengths. You can chose from a scoop or soft V neck in the front and a round neck or deep V in the back. The fully lined Tula required an invisible zipper and the partially lined does not. If you haven’t installed a zipper before, don’t worry! There are clear instructions to help you through it. Fabric choice makes the Tula uniquely yours! You can chose to use a lace overlay with a crepe de chin for a feminine frock, or maybe a rayon challis for a comfortable and stylish beach cover up. The Tula isn’t only for summer! It can be paired with a cardigan or shawl for the cooler months. This is definitely one of those patterns you will want in your collection to use for any occasion!
The Tula A-Line Dress pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Instructions to make a partially or fully lined dress
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes 00-26
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- NEW! A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an advanced beginner to intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Tula A-Line Dress pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!