The Twist Lock Purse
Brand Spencer Ogg
PDF Sewing pattern for a twist lock wallet - 3 full size patterns for 3 sizes of purse included.
- Small for a coin purse and phone wallet, finished size: 6 3/8 x 3 5/8 inches (16 x 9cm). Small: Make from 10 x 16 inches each outer and lining
- Medium for a long purse or wallet that will fit notes without folding, plus your phone. Finished size: 7 7/8 x 4 ¼ inch (20 x 11 cm). Make from 12 x 17.5 inches each outer and lining.
- Large for a clutch bag or iPad wallet, finished size: 10 5/8 x 7 1/2 inches (27 x 19 cm). Make from 18 x 23 inches each outer and lining.
Includes easy tutorial on fitting twist lock clasps
This is a moderately easy pattern suitable for beginners
10 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking item in no time.
Makes 3 different sizes of purse that have lots of space to hold your keys, phone, cash and more. Fully lined with handy inside pocket. Large size can also be used as an iPad case.
- Instant Download
- 3 Full sized PDF patterns included
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on A4 or US letter size paper
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
Copyright ©SpencerOgg 2016