Wallander Quilt Pattern
$ 6.00 $ 4.80
Brand PennyDog Patterns
Wallander Quilt, Intermediate Paper Piecing Pattern
This pattern assumes basic paper piecing knowledge. Use triangles to make quick paper pieced blocks. A mid-century modern feel, this quilt is styled on the office wall in the BBC's adaptation of Wallander (the one with Kenneth Brannagh).
This pattern is for confident and/or intermediate quilters and can be chain pieced for speed. Templates included plus a colouring sheet at the back if you want to go your own way!
Previously published in Popular Patchwork, May 2014.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Paper piece
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 50" x 75"
- Fabric B (taupe) - 3/4 yard
- Fabric C (orange pattern) - 1/2 yard
- Fabric D (dark green) - 3/4 yard
- Fabric E (mid green) - 3/4 yard
- Fabric F (light green) - 1 yard
- Muslin - 7" x 15".
- Fabric G (terracotta) - 3/4 yard
- Fabric A (off white) - 1 3/4 yards
- Fabric H (green pattern) - Fat Quarter
- Binding fabric (at 2 1/2" width strips) - 3/4 yard
- Wadding/Batting - Twin roll
- Pair of compasses
- Los of paper
- Backing - 4 yards