Men’s William Outdoor Vest
Brand Laela Jeyne
The William Outdoor Vest PDF Pattern is the perfect cold weather wardrobe addition for the man in your life! It has attractive shoulder accent pieces that can be made out of anything from wool, fur, to faux leather. The optional welt pockets are stylish and can be made with a coordinating fabric. There is also an optional snap on hood with a gusset. The vest is closed with a zipper that can be made with or without a zipper flap. To top it off, there are optional breast pockets included! Let your imagination run wild while designing the William! You can pick any fabric that is appropriate for coats such as quilted nylon, quilted cotton, fleece, faux fur, canvas, twill, and flannel! Pair it with jeans or khakis and a hooded sweater and you’ve got a handsome outfit!
The Willa Outdoor Vest pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as a full bust adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for men’s sizes XS-3X (32″ to 56″ chest)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- NEW! A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The William Vest pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!