Wine Tote Bag
Brand Daydreams of Quilts
A digital pattern file to make a wine bottle tote bag. The tote bag fits one wine bottle perfectly and has bag foam in the lining so it protects your precious cargo while toting it from one place to another.
This pattern file is 17 pages including the cover. It includes digital images of the wine bottle quilt block construction and photographs of the tote bag construction along with written instructions.
Make tote bags as gifts that can be reused over and over or as a fun tote for yourself. You can even make wine totes to sell at craft fairs or in your online shop.
- Half a yard for background/outer bag
- Half a yard for lining
- Fat quarter (or fat eighth) for wine bottle
- Scrap for label
- Scrap for bottle cap
- 3 ½” x 8” piece of fusible fleece
- 1 yard of flex foam one side fusible (or by Annie’s Soft and Stable)
- Two Chicago Screw pairs (or rivets and rivet setter)
- Wonder Clips