Women's Rose Circle Skirt
Brand Laela Jeyne
Do you love the look of circle skirts but the math hurts your head? Then this is the pattern for you! The Rose Circle Skirt PDF Pattern comes is full, half, and quarter widths in mini, knee, midi, and two maxi lengths. The pattern is suitable for woven or knit fabric with different waistbands for each. Now you don’t have to worry about getting the math correct!
Don’t miss the Rosie Circle Skirt for girls for an adorable Mommy and Me look!
The Rose Circle Skirt pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s waist sizes 22-52
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 size pages for copy shop printing
This pattern is for a beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Rose Circle Skirt pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!